Kurunjang Secondary College offers a wide range of VCE subjects, such as:
- Business Management
- Food and Technology
- Health and Human Development
- Information Technology
- Legal Studies
- Music Performance (Instrument or Voice)
- Physical Education
- Product Design & Technology – Wood or Metal (Engineering) or Textiles
- Studio Arts (Drawing, Printmaking, Ceramics or Photography)
- Visual Communication Design
- Range of VET programs (please see the VET page)
Please note that subject availability each year depends on numbers.
For more information about each subject, please download the 2014 VCE and VCAL subject handbook. The handbook also includes information about attendance, rules, exams, reporting, scoring, and suggested study plans for particular career paths that students may be interested in pursuing.