At Kurunjang Secondary College, we offer a curriculum designed to meet the needs of all our students. From Year 7 to Year 10, our curriculum is organised through the eight AusVELS Domains:
- Health and Physical Education
- The Arts;
- The Humanities;
- Design, Creativity and Technology.
We also provide the following supplementary programs to best cater for specific learning requirements:
- Getting Ready in Numeracy (GRIN)
- Achievement via Individual Determination (AVID)
At Year 11 and Year 12, we offer a broad range of subjects through:
- the Victorian Certificate of Education (VCE)
- the Victorian Certificate of Applied Learning (VCAL)
- Vocational Education and Training (VET).
Students at years 7-10 will be assessed on effort using the following Effort Grade Indicators (EGI):
Outstanding (O),Very Good (VG), Good (G), Satisfactory(S), Needs Improvement (NI)
For further information, please click on the links top the right or contact us at the College.